3rd World Congress on Diabetes & Endocrinology
May 09-10, 2022 Avani Diera Dubai Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Theme: Trending Medical Research and Recent developments for Changing Life of Diabetes World
Inovine Meetings LLC extends its heartfelt welcome to ‘3rd World Congress on Diabetes & Endocrinology’ that will be held in Dubai, UAE during May 09-10, 2022. The conference will be organised around the theme ‘Trending Medical Research and Recent developments for Changing Life of Diabetes World’.
WORLD DIABETES CONGRESS 2022 is scheduled in Hybrid Event with both onsite and virtual versions. We believe that our decision will enable broad participation
3rd World Diabetes Congress 2022 brings together a unique and International mix of experts, researchers and decision makers both from academia and industry across the globe to exchange their knowledge, experience and research innovations to build Diabetes Research scientists, industrialists and entrepreneurs meet.
The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent development technologies and methodologies in the field of Diabetes & Endocrinology
After the successful conference of
- World Diabetes Congress July 15-17, 2019, Rome, Italy
- Online Congress on Diabetes & Endocrinology | September 23-24, 2020
This conference is a unique international platform that’s a confluence of all stake holders of the ecosystem – Industry, Academia, Researchers, Innovators, Regulators – coming together to present and discuss current topics in Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gestational diabetes, Epidemiology and Public Health, Obesity, Pediatric Endocrinology, Diabetes and Immunology, Diabetic neuropathy and many more tracks… will be available to discuss with you the latest issues and trends in the field of Diabetes& Endocrinology
Join the 3rd World Diabetes Congress-2022 to network with your peers, exchange expertise and experiences, and arm yourself with the latest information to take your department to the next level
We believe that our decision will allow many more people to participate in the event.
Diabetologists| Endocrinologists| Doctors | Professors | Researchers| Diabetes Societies and Associations| Scientists| students and CEOs | Business Delegates| Diabetes Specialist Nurses| Physicians| Business Entrepreneurs | Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies | Pharmaceutical Companies
- Access to All Sessions Online
- Handbook & Conference Kit
- Certificate of Participation & Presentation Best Poster Competition and Young Researcher Competition. Publish your research in International Journal
- Publication of extended abstract and biography in respective supporting journal
- 20% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference.
In this regards, we would like to know your interest of attendance for the following opportunities:
- Speaker talk
- Delegate attendee
- Poster presenter
- Event Partner/ Association/Exhibitor
The conference was a congregation of eminent speakers from various reputed organizations with their paramount talks enlightening the gathering, the highlights of the meeting were the
- Ahmed Mohamed Ali Massoud, Al-Azhar University, Egypt
- Abhishek Shrivastava, R&R Hormone Clinic, India
- Ravi Muppirala, Jeeva Therapeutics, USA
- G Naresh Kumar, MS University, India
- Mohammed Chyad Hammoodi Al-Noaemi, Al-Ghad international College for applied Medical Sciences, Saudi Arabia
- Nisrine Ghazal, Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib- Medical Center, United Arab Emirates
- Sumon Chowdhury, Chittagong Diabetic General Hospital, Bangladesh
- Magdy Mohamed Allam, Alexandria University Student Hospital (AUSH), Egypt
- Pranee C. Lundberg, Uppsala University ,Sweden
- Ahmed Mohamed Ali Massoud, Al-Azhar University, Egypt
- Nabil Al-Kayssi , Medical Director ,East Edmonton Medical centre , Canada
- Sean Hall, Medlab Clinical LTD , Australia
- Deborah A Zbegner , Wilkes University, USA
- Miriam Kidron, Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc ,Israel
- Ramakrishnan Santhosh, Magna Centres for Obesity, Diabetes and Endocrinology ,India
Why Inovine Meetings LLC:
- Interactive webinars, workshops and video presentations for selective speakers on the day of the conference
- International workshops can be co-organized at your University with collaboration making you world exposure.
- Unique speaker and abstract pages will be created in Google to make your profile worldwide visibility.
- Supporting fair and timely review process with the valuable inputs and from the responsible reviewers
Who can attend?
Diabetologists| Endocrinologists| Doctors | Professors | Researchers| Diabetes Societies and Associations| Scientists| students and CEOs | Business Delegates| Diabetes Specialist Nurses
Should you have any enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
We appreciate your time and consideration and looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thanks and Regards
3rd World Diabetes Congress 2022 | Dubai, UAE
Past Conference Speakers
Mohammed Chyad Hammoodi Al-Noaemi
Rezaul Haider Chowdhury
Hanaa Tarek El-Zawawy
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Complications of Diabetes
- Diabetes Chronic Complications
- Advanced Technologies & Treatments forDiabetes
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Genetics of Diabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Current Challenges in New Therapies to Diabetes Complications
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Market Analysis of Diabetic Products
- Diabetes and Nutrition
- Biomarkers for Diabetes
- Diabetes and Immunology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Hypertension and Diabetes
- Endocrine Complications of Diabetes
- Diabetes in Healthcare
- Types of Diabetes
- Insulin Resistance & Medication
- Stress and Hypertension
- Diabetologist and Endocrinologist
- Pathophysiology of Diabetes
- Standards of medical care in Diabetes
- Behavioral Medicine
- Acute and Chronic Complications
- Education and Exercise
- Clinical Diabetes and Therapeutics
- Epidemiology and Genetics
- Immunology and Transplantation
- Insulin Signaling, Action and secretion
- Epidemiology and Public health
- Diabetes in Pregnancy
- Advanced therapies and Diagnostic methods
- Prevention and Treatment of Diabetes
- Global Diabetes Market
- Certifications and Awards
- Online Publication of your Research Abstract with DOI
- Opportunity for Young research forums
- Business Networking
- Discounts on Group Registrations
- Exciting Product Advertising and promotions and many more….
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise
Venue & Hospitality
Dubai is the most populous and the largest city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is situated on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country. The city of Dubai is situated on the emirate's northern coastline and heads the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan territory. The emirate of Dubai imparts outskirts to Abu Dhabi in the south, Sharjah in the northeast, and the Sultanate of Oman in the southeast.
Dubai rose as a global city and business centre of the Middle East. It has as of late pulled in world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events. The city has turned out to be notable for its high rises and elevated structures, specifically the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. As in 2012, Dubai was the 22nd most costly city on the planet and the most costly city in the Middle East. In 2013, U.S. global consulting firm Mercer evaluated Dubai the best place to live in the Middle East.
More Details Click Here
Thank you and the committee for all the hard work you put in to make this amazing, one of a kind conference such a success, Congratulations!!! I have also been very impressed regarding your prompt and courteous responses to my emails over the last few months
Linley LeuthardHands On Group Ltd., New Zealand
This is my first participation online, and it was a great, inspired experience and motivated. The organizers did an excellent job and the speakers were very open to share their knowledge and expertise, the topics reflecting the challenges that healthcare professionals faced in these difficult times. Thank you for this great conference
Hiriscau Elisabeta IoanaUniversity of Medicine and Pharmacy, Romania
I enjoyed attending the conference and was such a pleasure to see other participants from other countries. Your team has been very organized. I hope the COVID-19 situation will finish soon and we can have face to face conferences. I like to be informed about your future conferences.
Mozhdeh TahghighiCurtin University of Technology, Australia
It was nice taking part and making my presentation. Hope to be among you soon. When will be the next event?
Laval University, Canada
Thank you for the opportunity to present my information it was nice conference
Tracey LongFamily Nurse Practitioner, Arizona College of Nursing, USA
Preparing to join Virtual Physiotherapy Conference 2020 was right from the beginning a welcomed learning process, which concluded with my presentation itself and the chance to listen to other international professionals. All un all, a very interesting enriching experience for which I'am grateful and which I recommend to every colleague.
Sergio BornengoArgentine Propioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Association, Argentina
"I’m really grateful to the Inovine authority for giving me the chance to present my research topics “Identification of the pathogens Proteus mirabilis associated with black spot disease in shrimp and its control through medicinal plant extract” held on October 26, 2020 on the webinar (Online Event) Agri, Food & Aqua 2020. It was really good and I feel proud to take part in this scientific event and hope to continue this event every year.
Md. Abdul HannanSher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Bangladesh
"Team of Virtual Physiotherapy conference is one of the growing trustworthy that has many speakers in the bucket. They are very recognized speakers focuses on quality of knowledge with publication ethics. I had recently speaker about my article and the way the host manager deal with me was very humble and supportive. I encourage everyone to consider “Inovine” for their upcoming scientific conferences . Thanks a lot and looking forward to work even more
Theeb Naif S AlsalemKing Abdulaziz Medical City, KSA
I hope to be help writing my feedback regarding web conference. Thus, I am very happy to have attended this event and for people I found in INOVINE. They helped me very much and have been always available for every my doubts or necessity .Personally, it has been an amazing experience because I had the opportunity to talk a bit of my job with people coming over all world. Thank you very much for everything.
Tommaso NastroFood Technologist / Quality Manager, Italy
Thank you Inovine conference for a great session. It was delightful to be a part of it. Thank you for the appreciation and sharing your proceedings with us.Looking forward for further collaboration in future
Anushka AgarwalSenior Research Scholar, National Sugar Institute, India
I am very grateful of inovine for giving me this opportunity. Interacting and listening to the presentations from all around the globe has truly increased my knowledge base.
Jeslyn ManuvelNIFTEM, India
Thank you. The pleasure is mine. Thank you for the opportunity
Fidele El AchkarCEO of FoodSight, Lebanon
Thank you for making me part of this conference. It was very informative event
Riphah International University, Pakistan
I would like to thank you for the opportunity to present my work at this event so important for a rehabilitation area
Jose Carlos Bomfim LimaSao Judas Tadeu University, Brazil
It was nice conference with good participation certificate
Sarah Key Education, Australia
I am very happy to be able to join this conference, I can get a lot of knowledge from various great sources hopefully in the future we can join in the next conference I hope all of us will always be given health
Bela Novita Amaris SusantoYATSI College of Health Sciences, Indonesia
The presenters who attended did a great job; presenting excellent material, the networking opportunity was quite significant, and the certificates provided were stellar! Everyone who received them were very well pleased. Last, but not least, the breakfast and lunch meals provided were excellent!
Geneva M Edwards MD BAI RNLegal Nurse Consultant, Board Accredited Investigator, USA
The Congress in Paris, November 18-19, 2019 was an unforgettable event in our professional careers and personal lives. It was a unique opportunity to meet different Health Care Professionals and share experiences as well as to learn from each other. We look forward to attend future conferences as presenters, please notify as
Director Staffmed Solutions Inc., USA
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of the conference. It was an amazing experience to meeting such an expert presenters all over the world
Najlaa SiddiqKing Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, KSA
Speakers were highly specialized nurses in their specialty. Topics were cutting edge research and stimulated conversations among nurses among different countries with similar issues and interests
Pasqua T. SpinelliMather Hospital-Northwell Health, USA
I enjoyed learning so much from the other speakers.
Thank you for your conference.I got the opportunity to learn a lot from this attendance. It was a very happy time.
Namhyeok ChungKyungpook National University, South Korea
Thank you for the opportunity granted to us all the presenters. The origination was good and the time allocation was adequate.
Rethabile NkunaSefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, South Africa
Thank You For Giving Me Platform To Share My Study And Giving Me Opportunity To Present
Shweta Sachin RamtekeKarama Medical Center, UAE
I met wonderful people though, and am having a great time
Rachel Colletta, BSNDirector of Professional Education, USA
Thanks for your work. The conference is wonderful! The way you organized
Sichuan University, China
The conference was a wonderful opportunity to network with healthcare professionals from across the country. Everyone who attended exuded excitement about making a positive impact of global healthcare. It was an honour to be present. Thank you for support and positive encouragement!.
Catherine M. GriswoldHealthcare Educators & Leagal Nurse Consultants, Inc., USA
It was nice conference everyone accommodation